Sunday, January 15, 2017

Going To Plan

I still have the key, the key to 2-5C. The key to end all of this mayhem. well maybe not end it. But possibly find a way to get my life back on track.

I have some news for all of you that are following. I am not sure when or how these messages are getting across but if you are getting then thanks. thanks for helping me along the away

fron what i can recall, and  remember I was being led by an AI that was built into the system of 2-5C. what 2-5C really is we don't really know but when we do know is that it's dangerous. and we let it loose.

it killed dillon, it turned the army against me. and now i am forced to run and hide, live in secrecy for such a long time.

we have plans to go back as i have said multiple times before. and I know it's confusing really but just know that I am safe... for now.. and i'll have more information as it comes..

as for the channel.. as of this post... I have no more control over it... VOT has it now.

 - JD-FSA-01-S59